Our first ever Staff Exhibition is underway.
From the 29th September until 27th of October, you can see contributions from five of Chesterfield College's lecturers in our Gallery Shop.
- Ben Atkins, ceramics - Ben's pieces are striking in their form. Strong lines are juxtaposed with metallic fluidity.
- Jo Bunbury, ceramics - Jo creates organic and tactile pieces that contrast delightfully with Ben Atkins'.
- Mick Godley, digital prints - purposeful, monochromatic structures.
- Mint, silver-plated pewter cast metal - fun and playful pieces of Sheffield's iconic structures and legacies.
- Craig Titley, photography and prints - a mixed range of Craig's photography. From wet printed, outdoor landscapes to x-ray style wall art; colour and black & white.
All pieces shown are currently being exhibited and are for sale.
As always, our Gallery Shop is open;
- Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm
- Saturday 10am - 1pm
and now, also
- Sundays - 15th October during the exhibition and every other Sunday thereafter.