Trick or Treat? I'll choose 'Treat', please!
As always, our Gallery Shop is fit to burst with gifts, prints, greetings cards and art.
In keeping with the season, I've brought together some of our more spooky items. My particular favourite is the Skull Platter by Drawn and Fired. Sgraffito designs are continued into the two brooches; a fly and anatomical heart. Jerry Daniel's striking photographic art greetings card, 'B&Q', is being used as background.
If you prefer your Halloween to be more cute than scary, Meliferra's little ghost embroidery should be right up your street. Look at his happy little face - he's loving the afterlife!
Fiona Gypsy Bunting's handmade jewellery has such a magical energy to it. Crystals, semi-precious stones, sari silk and hand-wrapped wire pieces combine to make unique and beautiful pieces of wearable art.
Shadow Crafts' Long Leather Necklaces add a splash of colour to your outfits. We have many differing colourways in the shop - come and have a look...
All the items in the edit are currently available in the Gallery Shop:
From Left to Right:
- Yellow Jasper Necklace, Fiona Gypsy Bunting £25
- Black Cat Purse, Shadow Crafts £15
- Lil' Bat Badge, Sophie Heywood £4.50
- Skull Platter, Drawn & Fired £40
- 'Berry Bright' Greetings Card, Arwyn Quick £2
- Lavendar Worry Cat, Fiona Gypsy Bunting £10
- Little Ghost Embroidery Hoop, Meliferra £10
- Anatomical Heart & Fly Brooch, Drawn & Fired £10 & £12
- 'B&Q' Art Print Card, Jerry Daniel £3
- Art Printed Cushion, Inuro/Sue Wharton, currently reduced to £20
- Long Leather Necklaces, Shadow Crafts £15 each.
Come down to West Studios and have a browse, a coffee and a Tunnock's Teacake... Mmmm!