It's official, it's autumn!
The nights are drawing in quickly, the weather is shifting, the new academic years is starting... we can start getting comfy, ready for a little hibernate after the summer.
In our Gallery Shop we have everything to make it a little easier. New art for your walls, a new notebook for work or college, a purse for your bus fare - a watch to make sure you don't miss that bus! Teapots and beakers to curl up with a cuppa.
In our September Edit we have some beautifully handcrafted items for you:
From left to right:
- Chesterfield Fox (£150) - Frances Daunt. This is an original painting on a vintage map of the area from the 1940's. Frances also does commissions in this style which would make such a beautiful gift.
- Red metallic leather watch (£15) - Shadow Crafts. See what time it is when it gets dark!
- Teapot (£70) and Beakers (£14 each) - Peter Swailes, one of our West Studios tenants.
- Copper and Enamel Necklace (£34) - Gwin Kerry. We have a lovely selection of coordinating jewellery in our shop too.
- Small Fabric Notebook (£8) and Large Fabric Notebook (£12) - Marcia Wilson. These covers can be used on other notebooks after you've filled this one with all your ideas for world domination.
- 'Rest' Notebook (£21.75) - Harlequin Arts. These covers are all totally unique; hand stitched with prayers for the recipient. How sweet is that?
- Leather Fox purse (£15) - Shadow Crafts. Keep your pennies safe.
Also, the phenomenal piece in the background is one of the pieces in our Open Exhibition which is on until 23rd September. It is called 'This Ancient Place' by Karen Davies.