Our Monthly Edit for February is brought to you by Valentine's Day and the Chinese 'Year of the Dog'. The middle of the month is set to be quite festive with Valentine's on the 14th, as always, and Chinese New Year starting on the 16th.
We have loads of gift ideas for you, for your beloved. I've selected a few pieces for you.
From top left:
- Leather Dog Purse - Shadow Crafts - £15
- Heart Decoration - Lumi - £12
- Everlasting 'Rose', fabric decoration - Designate - £20
- Mantle Clock with Heart - Designate - £45
From middle left:
- Chihuahua Mug - Drawn With A Pencil - £7.45
- Greyhound Pocket Mirror - The Illustrated Wisp - £4.50
From bottom left:
- Stacked Sausage Dog Cushion - Rollerdog Designs - £17
- Sausage Dog in a Jumper Card - Sophie Heywood - £2.50
- 'Love' Card - Pixie Drew - £2.50
- Scalloped Heart Brooch - Little Pig Jewellery Designs - £14
We're open every week day from 10am until 4pm. If you can't get in during the week, we're open on Saturday mornings, 10am until 1pm. We've always got a pot of coffee brewing, a selection of teas or hot chocolate and, best of all, Tunnock's Teacakes and Wafers waiting for you.
See you soon!